Choose The Plan That Is Right For Your Business
Just pay for the applications you need and the users you have. It’s that simple.
Fully automated for painless payroll runs.
• Itemised payslips
• Electronic bank submission
• MPF and ORSO calculation
• IR56B & IR56E generation
• Monthly, fortnightly and adhoc pay runs
• Personalised access permissions
• Configurable pay categories
• Payslips through iOS/Android mobile app
• Syncs with Xero and QuickBooks Online
Absence management just can’t get any easier.
• Leave application via mobile app
• One-click approvals
• Multiple levels of approval
• Document attachments to support leave applications
• Leave probation and carry forward
• Company leave calendar
•Auto-import of public holidays
• Personalised leave entitlements
• Customisable reports
Track your workforce in real time. Anywhere and everywhere.
• Photo and GPS attendance tracking
• Mobile clocking
• Facial recognition
• Overtime tracking and calculation
• Absentee alerts
• Configurable roster and shift scheduling
• Tablet kiosk mode as clock in/out device
• Syncs with JustLeave calendar
Process claims without paperwork.
• 8 standard claim forms with customisation available
• Receipt attachments to support expense claims
• One click approvals
• Multiple levels of approval
• Audit history
• Auto-calculation of GST, mileage and other formulas
• Integrated with JustPayroll
• Accounting integrations
• Mobile app coming soon
Frequently Asked Questions
• Application maintenance and upgrades
• Hosting of the service
• Feature enhancements
• Updates in statutory compliance
• Daily backups
• Support via email, phone and live chat
A user is anyone who has either a user or admin account. For JustPayroll and JustLeave, this usually adds up to your organisation’s total employee count, since all employees are on your payroll and are likely to be entitled to time off. For JustClock and JustExpense, pay only for those who need to clock hours or submit expense claims, or manage these functions.
Activating your JustLogin account only takes a couple of minutes. Then, our onboarding specialists will assist you in the initial set up processes to import the employee data and configure policies so you can get up and running. Most of our customers are able to go live within 2 weeks.
Just like you, we’re constantly striving to improve and innovate. So, you’ll receive regular feature releases and upgrades at no additional cost.
The application is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) at its data center in Singapore and remotely backed up at other AWS locations. AWS is a trusted Cloud infrastructure used by many leading internet companies such as Airbnb, Netflix and Apple.
With regular daily and weekly backups and data stored across multiple servers, your information is there for you whenever you need it.
We are ISO 27001 certified, which means we comply with the gold standard of internationally-recognised best practices in data protection. Your information is kept safe with the highest standards of security on Amazon Web Servers, including SSL encryption. Please read here to find out more about our security policies.
Our system consists of multiple servers on a load-balancing architecture which allows us to provide at least 99.9% system up-time, a target that we consistently exceed.