Distance Business Programme (D-Biz) up to 100% off
Claim 100% for up to $100,000 for the full suite of JustLogin HR solutions through the Distance Business Programme by the Hong Kong government, announced in the 2nd Anti-epidemic Fund.
What is D-Biz?
To support business operation continuation via remote working or service, the Distance Business (D-Biz) Programme is launched to provide a time-limited, fast-track funding for enterprises to adopt 12 categories of IT solutions for distance business. The funding ceiling for each IT solution is capped at HK $100,000 (with the relevant training expenses capped at 10% of the IT solution cost). There is a funding cap of HKD $300,000 per enterprise and the project is to be completed within 6 months. It is estimated that over 3,000 enterprises and 40,000 individuals will benefit under the programme.
12 Support Categories:
- IT Solution Categories
- Online business (e-Commerce)
- Online order taking and delivery, and smart self-service systems
- Online customer services and engagement
- Digital payment / mobile point of sale
- Online / cloud-based financial management systems
- Online / cloud-based human resources management systems (HRMS)
- Remote document management, cloud storage and remote access services
- Virtual meeting and conference tools
- Virtual team management and communications
- Cybersecurity solutions
- Other online / custom-built / cloud-based business support systems
An enterprise will be disbursed an initial payment of 30% of the funding amount after the application has been approved. Upon completion of the project and acceptance of the final project report, the remaining funding amount will be disbursed to the enterprise. Commencement of project can only be started after application approval is obtained and within one month upon signing the funding agreement.
Apply for D-Biz grant to use JustLogin for free
Are you eligible?
All private enterprises with a valid Business Registration Certificate, ongoing business commenced before 1 January 2020 and substantive business operation in the industry related to the project in the application at the time of application are eligible. Expenditure items under an approved D-Biz Programme project cannot benefit from other government funding schemes at the same time.
How to apply?
Application commences from 9:00am on 18 May 2020 to 6:00pm on 31 October 2020. Each entity can only submit one application, with up to three solutions in the application. Related entities would be treated as one single entity.
- Relevance of the proposed project to the applicant’s business
- Reasonableness of the budget
- Reasonableness of the implementation details
- Capability of Service Provider(s)
You may apply for the grant in the D-Biz website.